Thursday, June 14, 2007

Silversmithing Courses Calgary

... MY HEART HURTS! ... TRIPS

myself as an allegory of suffering.

I stretch while I drop my beautiful alter-ego kneels beside me and pointed with a spatula from oil painting pulls out from the wound of my heart the pain of the dense colors and spread them in a huge painting that covers both ...

What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? There are many ... Surely tie a rope to the wrist and get me a swing hanging on the stairs while holding the other end from upstairs, because the rope broke and I found myself in the head with the points ... some even drive a moped at night without headlights in total darkness of a country road, not quite sure, with his eyes closed and without a helmet ... or me a line of Ketamine, or lean into the void ... But in the end the most danger is always love.

And then and then ... I would just not be the one to pay for your shit.



0 comments:

Post a Comment