Well well well, it really is time to update 'I'm fucking blog ... Ke So what happened to striking these days? There would be a lot of stories to tell, but some are sad, some are ordinary, so I do not want to talk about. A (in parentheses), however, the merits (the HEINKEN Jammin 'Festival in which I went to see My Chemical Romance x in the first place and then the immense anke Pearl Jam and Linkin Park did not suck that bad ... just as the MCR were climbing on stage and unleashed a storm, un'inferno of rain, hail and the wind carried away, because we knew we had a real tornado! The budget was 8 lighting towers and giant screens that have torn down some thirty wounded people ... of course the concert was canceled for the next few days ... For most people, the tragedy here is fake, but for me, Asling who was with me and my father, who accompanied us were still surprises! Our car had been removed because in fact ban-not-reported then began the odyssey to find a taxi, and came and went dozens of phone calls to friends and family for reassurance ... found the taxi does not arrive we find that where we are because there is too much mess! Well ... prendiamo a culo un bus fino all'areoporto dove tocca convincere il taxista a caricarci e fare una strada alternativa per andare a prendere la macchina... Alla fine ce la facciamo, il viaggio passa nel silenzio generale, e si pensa che peggio di così non potrebbe andare, e invece quando arrivo a casa scopro di aver perso uno dei manicotti di pizzo che mi ero tolta in macchina per farli asciugare, da notare che oltre ad essere un ricordo del mio primo viaggio a Praga erano anche i miei preferiti e che qui non si trovano fatti così... A questo punto posso dire solo: VAFFANCULO)
Quello di cui voglio veramente parlare in realtà è... vedere titolo XDDDD Insomma è il BARACCA METAL FEST, che dal nome può sembrare stupido ma non lo è affatto: question (that absurd term XD) of a metal mini-festival held in the gardens of Via Baracca in Prato from thrash metal Moonslave (sound again? should not ...) who had done the first year anke last year and repeated yesterday, with some success, however, because there were many people, not just metalheads anke, particularly girls, the majority had nothing to do quite a lot but seemed to appreciate the music. I shot so obviously I was crazy, something between dark gothic rocker, Anke and I was right, I'll tell on her own. Unfortunately I arrived a bit 'late due to a closed road that forced us to absurd detours, and other groups have only seen the last two pieces played by METALMORPHOSY (continuo a pensare che il chitarrista sia decisamente scopabile) che erano bravi e mi sarebbe piaciuto vederli dall'inizio... Per qualche motivo c'era Ilias alla batteria, forse gli mancava il batterista, non so, fatto sta che si è anche ferito le dita e gli hanno dvuto mettere un po' di cerotti, povero! Comunque i Metalmorphosy finiscono e entra il motivo per cui sono lì, cioè i Moonslave... Wahhh!!! Che belli che sono... cioè come gruppo intendo! Comunque si vede da subito che ci sanno fare alla grande, spaccano di brutto e anche i pezzi scritti da loro sono veramente belli, non a caso stanno registrando un demo... WAHHH!!! Troppo bravi 'sti coglioni... Peraltro mi sono fatta tutto il concerto sotto il palco (alto 30 cm, but is fine) headbanging in the middle of the worst fogati, of course I was the only girl but I had to do my duty to Rock'n'Roll Girlfriend! And then I enjoy a casino (my neck is actually less fun, because now I can hardly keep my head !)... However, the Raghi played by god, for a couple of pieces were pulled on stage to sing some of their friends ... However arrived at the end of the concert I had sworn eternal fidelity! XD There was an unexpected final right on that guitarist found himself on the guitar (Flower XD) that did not play, but luckily they had done the last piece ("Master of Puppets", for the exaltation general) and they still closed in beauty. As soon as I started to disassemble Ilias started looking but it seemed that had disappeared into thin air ... then I realized that had collapsed on the edge of the garden just outside the center of the fest ... I believe poor, between him and Metlmorphosy Moonslave had played for two hours and go the fuck! In reality, when they stood between the workpiece and the other you could see he was increasingly exhausted, but soon resumed playing stamped takeout ... is really good ... I wanted to tell him but I was not the case because it was surrounded by friends and I did not want to bother ... however, had as I was, and I hope that he was pleased but obviously hoping for a smile is asking too much, but it's good enough so, although I accept it reluctantly ... By the way, is there to say that sometimes the guitarist Metalmorphosy (which incidentally I had met in person once I was dropped at the station of Prato Giulia who knows him) was playing near Ilias and diceavano something .. . at one point they both turned towards me, I do not know whether or not the case, however, I had to appeal to my whole self to concentrate on the concert and not on what I could do those two ... XDD the concert and found that it was not possible to greet Ilias (which has since been taken to take the truck and taken away the tools) I got to wait for the arrival of my father and I did the conocienza of a bit 'of kids who were there, including the bassist of Moonslave haired, good thing because it could compliment or at least a bit' with someone in the group and tell him to convey my greetings to his drummer as soon as he had recovered from coma , are people really still in place, a little has been said 'and then accompanied me to the band in my father's car that he had finally arrived, note that there were 30 seconds of the road and is not that risk a lot to make me alone but the gesture is appreciated always! They were quite surprised to find a girl, which was not exactly a beast metalheads, willing to stay more than an hour under the stage to bang his head back and forth to the casino along with the other crazies del thrash, e in effetti non è che si veda spesso!!! Sembravano piuttosto ammirati... Mi sarebbe piaciuto restare ancora con loro ma ho avuto pietà di mio padre che oggi va a lavoro e sono andata, ovviamente non prima di esserci scambiati i classici saluti metal! XD
In definitiva: il mio collo sta piangendo di dolore, i piedi stanno appena appena meglio del collo, sono stanca morta xkè non ho dormito molto e quando ho dormito il mio cervello ha intessuto sogni su concerti thrah, Ilias, il chitarrista dei Metalmorphosy (NON erano sogni osceni), e ovviamente i DIECI COMANDAMENTI, ovvero i quadri del liceo ke dovrebbero uscire fra poco e che stanno diventando la mia ossessione! Sono tre notti ke me li sogno nelle situazioni più assurde, this time were hung next to my window but I had to find my way and see them without going out in the garden because it was full of carnivorous dinosaurs! Mamma mia ... I know that everything scapocciamento thrash music and I have not done so well! XDDDD
In definitiva: il mio collo sta piangendo di dolore, i piedi stanno appena appena meglio del collo, sono stanca morta xkè non ho dormito molto e quando ho dormito il mio cervello ha intessuto sogni su concerti thrah, Ilias, il chitarrista dei Metalmorphosy (NON erano sogni osceni), e ovviamente i DIECI COMANDAMENTI, ovvero i quadri del liceo ke dovrebbero uscire fra poco e che stanno diventando la mia ossessione! Sono tre notti ke me li sogno nelle situazioni più assurde, this time were hung next to my window but I had to find my way and see them without going out in the garden because it was full of carnivorous dinosaurs! Mamma mia ... I know that everything scapocciamento thrash music and I have not done so well! XDDDD
Vabeh before this post becomes an epic poem, I salute you! Until next time, fuck! GOD HATES EVERYONE! MOONSLAVE, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RITORANTE PRESTOOOOO ... IT'S DAMNED LOVE!
0 comments:
Post a Comment