LAST POST FOR BAD TRIP AT MIDNIGHT
After long reflection I realized it's time to ke kiudere this blog ... You can say ke BAD TRIP AT MIDNIGHT was killed by the baby LIVE SPACE vermilion-vampire.spaces.live.com born to be just a "business card" and a place to collect memories and photo albums various genere; l'unico post doveva essere il testo di "VERMILION pt.II" ...ma adesso ho cambiato idea. I motivi sono i seguenti:
1. LiveSpace è molto più conosciuto di Blogger e infatti ci sono capitati diversi utenti proprietari di altri space, e la cosa mi fa molto piacer visto il patetico numero di commenti ke raccoglie questo blog
2. Blogger permette grafiche assolutamente PATETICHE e visto ke nn so creare i template ho sempre dovuto mantenere quelle predefinite, mentre LiveSpace dà infinite possibilità di personallizzare il blog
3. X commentare sù Blogger bisogna farsi due palle tante, e me le devo I do anke x as the owner only to have access, but it takes a moment to LiveSpace
4. When I started this blog I did not think to give it a name easy to remember and it was a mistake because badtripatmidnight.blogspot.com tends to send some 'crisis in the poor wretches would like to access ke
x These are the reasons why I decided to abandon this "bad trip at midnight" and focus on space, k well I have not yet decided whether to Kiama A LOOK BEHIND THE MIRROR (a look behind the mirror, k is anke the title of a very special photo album) or THE CHRONICLES Razorblade (Chronicles of the razor ... eheh) ... In any case, this is no time x.
course, this blog will not be deleted! Keeps me company last September and here are the chronicles of all my "trip" ... will remain a memory, an archive of my past life ... Perhaps ke ke this case is a "bad trip" (ke nn then was not bad!) Is started shortly before the start of my first year at art school and has been closed shortly after its end ... One thing is certain: when bad trip started I was a different person, completely different, and this blog will remain as a witness cambiamento.
Adesso è ora di chiudere questo ultimo post... se mai mi tornerà la voglia scriverò qualcosa anke qui o metterò qualche immagine, ma sarà solo per me perchè se qualcun altro vorrà "incontrarmi" dovrà farlo sul mio nuovo diario virtuale... Un enorme grazie a tutti quelli ke hanno seguito i miei viaggi su questo blog, e un grazie anke al BadTrip stesso ke ormai è diventata una specie di entità dotata di vita propria! Grazie a tutti...ci vediamo dietro lo specchio
See you soon ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment