Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Jenna Jameson Film Streaming Gratis

SCHOOL MOVIE SCHOOL TRIP

L'intrerrogazione: THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
Interrogations: I hope that I get along
The volunteer RAMBO
The prompters: Sneakers
The absent: Catch Me
The task in the classroom: INDUSTRIAL ESPIONAGE
The average of 9: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
The late entry: MAMMA Alone
interval: ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZ
The last bell: AWAKENING
L 'Output: GONE WITH THE WIND
Promotion: ALIVE
Rejection: APOCALYPSE NOW
The scorecard: THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
The Diploma: THE END


This stuff I carry around the average by 3 ^! The diary of a copy from my friend and I held the sheet x all this time ... poor package, he turned all the corners, shelves, drawers and piles of stuff on the tables in my bedroom for four years !!!!!!!! Lol ... Today I found the x-case basis and I finally found a place suited to this must-shit, or my BLACK BLOG! ^ ^ Finally, the package can go through the shredder ... you have a good sheet ... Nn will never forget you! XD
Finally we come to the end of the school ... The Trojan (teacher planning) in this period broke all previous records of isopportabilità, thank goodness ke retires!! Kazz I hate ... His fault and Custodero (Professor of inglse) probably will have nn average of seven x which I had committed so much T__T ... My mother says ke bn be the same ... mah hope, but she kept us very anke ... I HATE THOSE TWO! MORIREEEEEE SHOULD ONLY !!!!!!!
Luckily there are owners ke ... Last night Matt and I we made the worst laugh on msn! Among speculation absurd hypothetical lesbian (?), Profe fucked and theories on how to write a theme to make it appear that thou hast thought while in reality in ke nn is nothing less than you might be interested in the subject matter (in this case la Riforma Luterana) metà nottata è andata via in un lampo!! *__* Alla fine ho kiuso xkè x il sonno stavo iniziando a vedere le schiere di Keroro danzanti davanti allo schermo!!! Da qnd ce l'ho fra le emoticon quell'alienetto verde mi perseguitaaaaa...!!! XDDD
La mattinata è stata uno scialo totale x le prime 4 ore, ho disegnato e kiakkerato tutto il tempo, poi c'è stao il Troiano e avete già letto i commenti... >__> Qnd sn uscita dall'aula di disegno ero spallata a livelli stratosferici... poi però si è verificato un piccolo evento ke x kiunque altro sarebbe stato irrilevante ma ke a me ha provocato una takicardia... Per capire bisogna tener conto della struttura del liceo x cui scendendo dalle stairs outside our room you are watching ... Dunno what it is, your voice? No I know, there is cmq school staff, and there are tables and chairs on the first of these tables was a group of guys and there was anke Ilias ... long look ... BUT I IS healthy?? O__O "PANICOPANICOPANICOPANICO! I think (I hope) to have a decent riacmabiato the greeting (but it was really a farewell?) But it nn xkè nn sn sure my body was feeling very well ... Anyway I think I made a sign at least understandable (I find out if ke I did cut my hand). just stepped out of the start of a neurotic stumped cn Nach Beppe x and see if I really had greeted, resulting in the two sfavatura ke meet me saying shit ke nn ne possono più, io mi incazzo e li abbandono al loro destino marciando verso Piazza S.Marco con THORNOGRAPHY (*_*) a volume 3o nel walkman.
Alla fine cm giornata è stata ok, del Troiano nn me ne frega più niente, mi dà solo sui nervi qnd viene a rovinarmi i disegni scarabocchiandoci sopra in modo irreparabile; se poi è deluso da me e la Nat mi passa x il cazzo, io so quanto valgo e nn mi cambia niente l'approvazione o no di un tale idiota narcsista, mi dispiace solo ke nel primo quadrimestre avevo 8 e ora avrò 6 solo xkè a lui gli girano i coglioni... Vabeh, questo post sta diventando infinito!! Era da tanto ke nn scrivevo cos' spontaneamente... Adesso sembra quasi il blog di una persona normale XDD Spero di nn commentators have bored you and remember to make a pussy like ki hem line I meant ... XDD
Kiss (with teeth) to everyone! Spend it on your blog anke SCHOOL MOVIE! God hates us all! Good viaggiooooo ...
HAVE A NICE DAY ... HAVE A NICE TRIP! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment