Dopo lo SCHOOL MOVIE ecco lo SCHOOL TRIP... Ke dire? Oggi è stata una giornata d'ordinaria follia e ordinarie incazzature... Non ho potuto fare a meno di riferire alla Nat ciò ke quella serpe della Beatrice aveva detto su di lei a Matte, ed è una cosa veramente orribile e totalmente falsa infatti la Nat si è incazzata come un iena (A reason). Do not put it in that x k is put against the Beatrice (mlt no work to be done about it) but xkè ke I know what you think of that bitch when she runs to hug her and makes nice to everyone. The "group" no longer exists, BUT IF THERE ANKE CMQ I'm leaving, not wanting to spend a nanosecond NEANKE Ankora OF PEOPLE WITH THAT SHIT.
Other than that ... Considering we ke avuo good 4 hours of hole xkè lacked the depth of design (nn ke qnd notice is a lot ...) I brought the camera x makkina capture some moments of the last day of school before the holidays. Just incazzature then, and on with PHOTO TOUR! XD
Recreation in the yard (if you can call it), I smoked and the other "to get some 'air' but since the concentration of nicotine than oxygen suopera there could smoke them without anke ke changed much XD
As I saw Gio lean against the wall graffiti I took the photograph xkè x makkina as a scene was too beautiful! * __ * Loss suburban ...
Group Photo with Matte> Francy> Nat> Giò (two hours x fix them, watching me all ...)
Ok, here there should be a picture of me and Nat technical reasons but will post tomorrow x
Come back to us we are painting business in the library (if you can call it) where Gio comes to us and I made a video with people raving ke sang and scleritis different, too funny XD. The following photos are taken anke ...
group again! ^ ^ V Vamp> Marianna> Isabel> Giulia> Nat
Beppe to work and does Giò Giò ke
the makkina usually point and shoot at random not by these results ... O__O You see ke are really a genius of photography! XDD
anke Spend the last hours in the gym is empty you ... Sin ke qnd come prof you realize you have the deaf Kiave! XDDDD In the brief moments before you leave ...
anke Spend the last hours in the gym is empty you ... Sin ke qnd come prof you realize you have the deaf Kiave! XDDDD In the brief moments before you leave ...
Scene ambiguous between Gio and Beppe ke system's tie with his fantasy FOO ^ ^ "
Nat and Gio (note ' expression of him XD)
Dopodikè ... All the gardens x ke pass the remains of hours of physical education!
Victory girl and goes back on the horse in spring! ^ ^ "
Orgy in the cabin ... BOYS ... anyway, there are children! XDDDD
that I I spent the time going on the swing like crazy (flying SEZA the fear of falling ...) and alternating the singing of a very serious Nymphetamine Cradle of Filth (it bothers me to admit it but xsino Dani Filth jars without me) at a atrocious song de Atrocity ("I want to see you die! I vederti soffrire!!!"...INSOMMA, CI SONO DEI BAMBINI!!! XD)
Tornata a casa ho scoperto ke l'umidità aveva favorito lo sboccio di questi splendi fiori di cactus...
Domani saranno già appassiti, morti.
Bene, con questo vi lascio! Ci vediamo domani (o dopodomani) x la foto mancante e x le tre ke ho ritoccato io facendone dei capolavori dell'arte psikedelica!!!
DIO CI ODIA TUTTI!!! A prestooooooo...
0 comments:
Post a Comment