know a thing? I'm starting to not anymore. I'm sick of all these teenagers with suicidal tendencies, all these people because he wants to be depressed, self-pity he seemed drugged, this misery that we injected into the vein as if you were to die without. I'm sick of all this cry on, that does not want to understand that half of those who have become global problems just fucking stories from teenagers who have lived all ... Above all, I'm sick of this competition so everyone wants to prove that what's worse, what the life was just shit, what is pushed to its limits. Well, I have reached the limit of endurance. By now the answer to every difficulty, every pain is suicidal: "I'll kill myself, I do not take it anymore, my life sucks, so do not give anything to anyone ..." Here's why not really kill you? If you want your business to die, but let others live. It is possible that every three days is to hear people say they want to die for things that are not so stupid not to tell, due to problems adolescent that everyone, absolutely everyone lived. I am tired to comfort the people, saying 'but why not say these things, you know we love you, there are many reasons to live ...' etc.. I can not hold Verily, I have reached my limit. If you had all this really want to die you would have already taken their lives without making sure that half the world know so they can run and save you. It 'so easy, your friends feel of the great heroes and you are safe and obviously the intention of dying-that was never seriously is gone ... until the next crisis, when the retreat out and you start to battered balls and infelicitare life even to those who suffer if they suffer in silence.
the real pain is muted. THE REAL PAIN REMAINS THE WORDS. SEARCH WARNING NOT THE REAL PAIN AND DOES NOT self-pity. THE REAL PAIN NOT SHOUT, the wear of SILENCE. So from now on, ask yourself what they mean the people around you when you say nothing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment