Saturday, May 5, 2007

How To Make Hair Look Messy

67 posts that ruin the perfect number of 66

hurts hurts hurts hurts ...
not take it anymore I know these things from your past ... Tell me I'm just old things, or not, do not tell me no I want to know ... However, even if you say I will never believe it ...
Just deny the existence of linear time x say that the future has already happened ... Just be paranoid and hypersensitive x think that the past haunts us, that life repeats itself, that there will not ever free ... HURTS HURTS HURTS HURTS ...
Christ, let me say that I hate believing ... but i think so do not say, and above all try not to think ... because in fact do not hate you, actually I'm just a dog.
HURTS HURTS HURTS HURTS ...
And when you can not even count on the friends who gave the soul e in cui credevi ciecamente... fa ancora più male.

0 comments:

Post a Comment