Thursday, May 3, 2007

Change Vibrate Settings On Samsung Alias 2

ke This is not what you expect to read


You have no idea what's going on.

ke kazza But there is got everybody?!
Where are all assholes ke I wanted them dead?!?!

Well, in the end it's just me to be there forever.
Illus deluded deluded deluded ... how could you think k would not change anything ...?
They now are together ...

Today I tried to make a sweet, pudding-not-know-what. As it thickens add the corn meal I've got ... if you were first fluid only after anke knew of condoms.

I love my lips. If I were a man to spend time with me pumps.

Ah, though I forget if I kill myself.

Every thing I touch is corrupt and causes excruciating pain.
I AM NOT a human being, I AM an endemic disease.

0 comments:

Post a Comment