Ok, ora sono nei guai.
It's just the hight cost of loving...
All I desire keep climbing higher and higher...!
Step by step and day by day, every second that counts I can't break away...
Give me a breakdown, beacuse it's time for a shakedown!
Il testo promesso:
(Thanks to Kajin for this, and not only...)
'I KISS THE RAZORBLADE (BEFORE MY FUTURE SUCIDE)'
I lost my faith in the rain, yeah
Dark, dark pouring rain
Reality is just a slow suicide
Echoes of an hateful laughter
I’m fading away
I’m tired, so tired
Disillusion grows inside
I can see no hope, I can see no light
It was all forgotten long time ago
My feelings make my life a living hell
I want my revenge
Before my future suicide
I lay across the river
Dark, dark chilly river
Reality is just a slow suicide
Disillusion grows inside
I can see no hope, I can see no light
It was all forgotten long time ago
This world is a living hell
I’m lost like a bloom in the rain
I bend trying not to fall
I want my revenge
Before my future suicide
Dark, dark chilly river
Reality is just a slow suicide
Disillusion grows inside
I can see no hope, I can see no light
It was all forgotten long time ago
This world is a living hell
I’m lost like a bloom in the rain
I bend trying not to fall
I want my revenge
Before my future suicide
I got lost in the nightmare
Dark, familiar nightmare
Reality is just a slow suicide
My dreams fell down like crystal stars
Every day’s just another slash to add on my heart
My tainted feelings make my life an hell
I wish a long kiss
To close my eyes and fall asleep
Like the moon behind the dawn
I want my revenge
Before my future suicide
Dark, familiar nightmare
Reality is just a slow suicide
My dreams fell down like crystal stars
Every day’s just another slash to add on my heart
My tainted feelings make my life an hell
I wish a long kiss
To close my eyes and fall asleep
Like the moon behind the dawn
I want my revenge
Before my future suicide
I’m lost in the graveyard
Dark, familiar graveyard
I skim over the tombstones
A line of ghosts whispers to me
Feet suspended over the grass
They want me to join them
Life is just a slow suicide
It’s starting to rain
Dark, dark pouring rain
I kiss the razorblade that will kill me
I want my revenge
Before my future suicide
Dark, familiar graveyard
I skim over the tombstones
A line of ghosts whispers to me
Feet suspended over the grass
They want me to join them
Life is just a slow suicide
It’s starting to rain
Dark, dark pouring rain
I kiss the razorblade that will kill me
I want my revenge
Before my future suicide
0 comments:
Post a Comment