By now you have heard it all, the last part of the giant Google which presents itself with this slogan: "What is Email Would Look Like If It Were Invented Today"
I'm talking of course Google Wave, the new communication platform made in Google . Specifically, and 'a framework that integrates email, forum, chat, wiki platform, social networking and any service made in Google in one environment, that premise seems to be a great tool for working ... but not only
In an era where social networking and 'all too used (especially in a superficial way, daltraparte we are in the age of appearances ...) Wave Google could bring some 'order, presenting itself as an extremely "collaborative". Currently
Google Wave and 'in the experimental stage and only a few have had the pleasure to receive an invitation in their (obsolete [?]) Mail box, but there are already' on the part of the first impressions of the few lucky ones chosen by Mountain View
nuzzo (which, as I am a modest cinephile, also regularly follow the blog of cinema http://www.nuzzmovie.it/) has finally received a
will you be next? (You hope, but I, for now, I hope for me: D)
0 comments:
Post a Comment