Monday, August 6, 2007

Tv Center Pro Vista X64

InLET



What a strange feeling to write on this blog ... I was no longer used to make access with the user name of bloggers! Shit ...

course that life is funny ... I'm going to reread the penultimate post on the Cabin Metal Fest and I see there are 9 comments ke ... but as I was sure I closed the blog qnd there were only 8! Incuriusita'm going to see ... but LoOoOoOoL!! Is there really another comment, incredible! Moreover, it is nice anke * __ * Wow! QST made me want to write a new post ... Anke if you prefer to live blog this space is too familiar to me, there are twice as likely to die, because one day I come on and go off to see if someone has passed or re-read old posts ... and now I felt like updating, so I decided to put some 'of photos that I like very much, and if someone will pass by chance, may well trvare something nice to wait ^ ^

This intervention does not make much sense , then I refer you to those far more interesting of my live space> http://vermilion-vampire.spaces.live.com/ ... I hope someone steps still to this blog ... I'll update it every so often anyway ... see you soon ...

Death kisses> Vermilion Vampire>

0 comments:

Post a Comment